Monday, January 9, 2012

Snoop Dog got busted with the 'Wacky Tobaccky" in Hudspeth County, joins Willie Nelson in the West Texas Stoner Hall of Fame

http://www.celebstoner.com/news/

WEST TEXAS CELEB NEWS AT THE BORDER STOP IN SIERRA BLANCA!!

'Ya can't make this stuff up.  Just hours before the arrival of "Snoop Dog" to the Border Patrol check outside of Sierra Blanca, Texas, I drove with my dog HD, and my bodyguard (yes I have a bodyguard now) through the West Texas stop on my way to Austin .  Dogs galore sniffing the 18 wheeler's and cars, and green border patrol soldiers man the mandatory border stop.  'Ya gotta have your papers or bye bye, and 'ya shouldn't have the "wacky tobaccky" on 'ya 'caz the K9's are gonna sniff ya out~just saying.


Seems the Snoop Dog will have to make an appearance on January 20, 2011...I think I"ll drive out for this one!

3 comments:

Ju said...

fo shizzle homie g! Dontcha get u a attitude... Ya gotta drop it like it's hottt!

Anonymous said...

Bus driver should have known about the checkpoint in advance - perhaps he was stoned as well!

Unknown said...

It beats me why the musicians union hasn't put out an email to their entire membership warning them of this. :)