Friday, January 6, 2012

Congressman Reyes Campaign Sign Up!

GET INVOLVED:  The Congressman Reyes Campaign is having block walks, coffee's, and coordinating phone banks. I will go into greater detail in another blog post, on the very important Congressional race we are having in El Paso, and the deep contrasts between the Congressman and his opponent.  The delayed 2012 Democratic Primary date for filing has moved for all political offices until the Supreme Court rules on the final maps. The opening arguments on redistricting commence next week. For those of you who understand the power of a senior member of Congress for a Congressional District, I suggest you don't assume that his record will carry him over, but get directly involved in this campaign.   

“SILVER SUPER SATURDAY BLOCK WALK”
Please join the campaign at Reyes Campaign Headquarters, 2004 Montana
Saturday, January 07, 2012
8:30 – 12:00 pm8:30 am: Volunteer Orientation
9:00 am:  Walking Starts


Confirm your participation at reyesworksvolunteers@gmail.com or 
contact Campaign HQ at 222-8091
Include your t-shirt size in the email

(Technology Notes: I was surprised to find out that both my mother and aunt were on Congressman Reyes mobile call-in Town Hall Meeting (they had over 800 people on the phone).  As I was delivering my New Years cupcakes, I found my aunt on the phone listening to the mobile Townhall, where in real time, the Congressman took calls.  I even listened in on another line. How convenient is that. In fact my aunt said she liked it better, because she didn't have to get out in the cold and could wear her warm-ups.) 

Technology has surely changed the world of politics!!

http://www.reyesforcongress.com/ 

No comments: