Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Housekeeping Blog #3: "LIMPIA"

Just a quick "housekeeping thought" to those of you who are going to be included in my blog in the future or have been featured in the past.

Expect the "Criminal Blogger" aka "Criminal DISCO Blogger" to contact you if I dare mention you by name, to set you straight that my mentioning you in my personal blog is going to cause a nuclear fission reaction that will create an imbalance in your menstrual cycle or cause you permanent brain cell damage that  will ultimately result in you dying a slow and agonizing death.  He will claim that within 24 hours, a colony of wild ants will eat through your arm pits and between your toes, until you beg for forgiveness and promise to never stand on my shadow or look my way, at which time he will claim, the plague will cease.  Seriously, he has called on every single person I have written about in my blog, to marginalize my blog, or to speak poorly of me, and to continue this dysfunctional effort to bully me.

But let me be clear, I will not allow a criminal "Dead Beat Dad" with an outstanding warrant in Maricopa County for failing to pay child support, bully me and try to marginalize my very public successful legislative and community record, nor will I allow him to minimize my participation in politics and in my community. I have a very public record, he has a very public criminal record.  My blog is about politics and and all things El Paso, the Borderlands and Latino issues and it is my perspective and my opinion.  I could care less if he interviews you, features you, praises you.  I will write about you, if you are of interest to me. But when he dares to bring me up, if I do write about you, tell him it is none of his business. Because it is not!

For the record to date, a lot of candidates for public office in El Paso (who are not members of the Veronicuns or Shapleighite factions) have contacted me for advice or just my thoughts on their races. I have these conversations in strict confidence. In addition, many people from political circles in Austin, El Paso and other areas of influence call me regularly to inquire about this or that candidate, race, or my best guess on who I think will be in a run-off or not.  I don't charge for my thoughts on these subjects. I don't charge candidates to post propaganda on my blog (that could be considered extortion "if you don't buy an ad, you get a bad blog post", someone else with a criminal background in the El Paso blogosphere does that - not me.  And by the way, the "Criminal Blogger" only started voting in 2008 yet tries to be the moral majority judge of all us heathens. Why do you let him do that? He is a petty criminal with a criminal record).

So, if you merit a mention on my blog, you do, if you merit a slam, I will slam you, all within the compounds of truth, personal opinion and utilizing the many tools awarded to someone who uses "words" as a new weapon of choice. And you don't have to be a "poli" to be mentioned in my blog either.

Nothing or no one can keep me from blogging my thoughts. Certainly not the "Criminal Blogger". I don't spread lies, I don't promote political separation or oppression, I express thought.

On another note, I will not dumbify my blog by stating the obvious: "I'm going to do an analysis of this or that". It is usually pretty clear when I am doing a political analysis, personal analysis or statistical analysis etc., or if I am speaking on the Borderlands, or providing political thought. Sometimes I may provide clarity if I think it is necessary. So this being said, I will continue to speak directly to you.....read it if you like, go elsewhere in the blogosphere if you don't!

Writing in the skies....it's a pretty big sky out there isn't it!!

###

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention, the dead beat dad, criminal disco blogger is also unemployed AGAIN and lives in the Sparks Colonia in his common law mother-in-law trailer. Not only does the dead beat not pay his child support, he also has a criminal record for writing hot checks. Including but not limited a $20 hot check for a pizza delivery that the fat ass dead beat was taken to court for.

Marisa

Anonymous said...

The dead beat dad criminal disco blogger has criminal charges for stealing resume templates from his boss computer and then offering resume professional services on his own. You have to be real lazy looser to go steal word templates off of someone else's computer, especially after they offer your unskilled ass a job. Not only is a crimminal, but a shit for brains one when the Internet is full off free resume templates.
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Do they not have running water at his suegras trailer court, every time I see him he is always wearing the same 2XL dirty smelly Redskin Tshirt. He says cantidates runaway from him because he asks the hard questions. If he would brush his teeth, bathe, take the crud off his eyes, not wear clothes out of the hamper and chew with his mouth closed maybe cantidates wouldn't run away.

Carl Starr said...

I don't think its a requirement to not be a criminal to have a blog. I am not sure what purpose JA thinks his blog serves but a blog need not have one. But no doubt JA can only see find himself in other peoples power and status. The Chicano struggle is about outsiders not insiders. It is more rooted in anti establishment than pro establishment. I can only guess JA is trying to build his name to run for office one day and that is when allegations of 'dead beat dad' 'hot checks' etc will hurt him, not now not a blogger and all this has nothing to do with Chicano Movement. The movement stands in stark contrast to JA love of politics. The El Pasoan who raided the NM courthouse, the Brown Berets and any and all anti establishment action is Chicano. The fact that JA is gritty, earthly and a commoner I like but that somehow sees all movements as poltical awareness of who's running for what and who's the better candidate...is looking too much to others for empowerment and in a mostly corrupt system, that's not the movement or one self but one who feeds off others 'power'.

Norma said...

Carl, saying the Criminal Blogger is "gritty" and "earthy" is putting it mildly. But you got one thing right, it is about him and not the movement. He just posted a blog and stated that Aaron Barraza hasn't even voted yet, and yet the Criminal Blogger ONLY started voting in 2008. The Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton Democratic Party year that split the Demo party in half.

I love how much of what I write influences his blogging and subject matter. I write something, and he tries to expand my one paragraph into a blog, or he references me directly and indirectly all the time. I could care less what he writes, who he interviews, it is a blogosphere....hello!!

I am glad that I have influenced others to blog (per a nice message in my inbox unfortunately not a political blogger) and I hope that we get more political bloggers. It is healthy to have an open blogging dialogue going with different sides and opinions, don't you think? You should do a blog Carl :-)

We can all thank the Strelz and all his political arm chair, key banging, warriors on the "The Strelz Forum" for developing the whole open internet conversation discussion forum. You Carl, are my arm chair "legal beagle". You bark, bark, bark, and are always willing to dig into the statutes, and find the loopholes, and file citizen lawsuits.

Congratulations to you on your many, many, victories in the courthouse. What would we the people do without the "legal beagle Carl" because the legal eagles are soaring so high above the ground, they don't always see at the beagle level...eye to eye!

You can post statutes, and court cases on my blog as I get into those kinds of things, and I will (my blog is only 2 months old). You do so anytime. I appreciate it, trust me.

Oh by the way, now that you have posted under your name, and we have engaged in a back and forth conversation, expect the Criminal Blogger to contact you and berate me, ask you to comment "freely" on his blog, and then offer you a free ad on his political "pimp his ho's" wall where he is collecting $3000 plus a month, to offer advertising to candidate - but oh yea, "disclaimer" he will be objective and fair and equal with everyone. But you were right in your first remark on this blog post. Having a criminal record, as he does, doesn't prohibit him from blogging. It's just his personal "I be da judge of YOU" bullying that is annoying because he has little moral character and as most lawyers sum up criminals, "criminal minds are criminal minds"! Just saying!!

Anonymous said...

So this is the "man" who speaks truth to power and seemingly seeks out power? the one who might be positioning himself to seek public office? I guess this is his gritty, earthly,commoner side... From the Lion Star Blog comment section, from the blogger himself:
"Kiss my ass Ju, you are so full of shit that you make a diaper jealous. You are exactly the type of person that people talk about when they speak about vitriol in politics.

As long as I am writing critical of someone you don't like, you don't have a problem. The minute I do, you cry foul.

But you want to talk about being ashamed, I'll tell you who should be ashamed. People who are kissing the ass that they used to talk big shit about previously. Fake ass lengua largas.

I have audio recordings of them making fun of the fact that he is in a wheel chair and those are the same asses you are currently kissing!

So cut the shit you giant fucking hypocrite. I didn't need a birdie to tell me something that was in video on Facebook. I just had to press play.

And by the way genius, once again you open your trap before you even know what the fuck you are talking about, the time mark is on the recording I made. Its a different one than the video.

What are you doing on my blog anyway, don't you have some ass to be kissing write now?"

paul j strelzin said...

Norma writes the best blog in el paso. she doesn't kiss anyones backside and she doesn't sell ads on her blog.

the strelz said...

norma has the best darn blog in el paso. and she doesn't sell ads on her blog...